Well, that’s it the summer holiday has flown by and now it’s the start of a new term again. I thought I would take this opportunity to share with you some of the work I will be doing this year in my role as Lead Practitioner.
As usual I will be running a seminar. This year it will be called “OCR Nationals: ICT Level 3 for Beginners” and will include the following:
- Overview of OCR Nationals Level 3 in ICT, what is involved, and assessment
- Distribution of a wide range of teaching resources for units 1, 2, 4, 10, 16, 18
- Specialist guidance on Unit 16—Programming for Computer Games
- Afternoon session with a moderator
The second part of my role involves In School Support in the following areas:
- Development of Resources
- VLE (specifically SharePoint)
- OCR Nationals Level 3
- New Technologies
If you have any questions or would like further information about anything mentioned here just post a comment and I’ll get back to you.